Sunday, February 1, 2015

For The Love of Speech

What's better on a snowy day in northeast Indiana, well....a blog hop of course (particularly since I am  not a huge football fan)!  Thanks to the amazing organizational skills of Speech to the Core and the Speech Owl, I am thrilled to participate in the For the Love of Speech Blog Hop!


I absolutely love Valentine's Day and what could be better than to have all of my planning done for a whole week's worth of speech-language themed activities for my pre-K through 5th grade students!  I am pleased to share my Valentine Compare/Contrast Activity.  Click on the cover page to download!



This activity includes 12 pairs of compare/contrast cards as well as two different token boards as a motivational reinforcer for your students as they complete this task!  Use them with magnetic chips and wand for even more fun!

Thank you for participating in the For the Love of Speech Blog Hop.  For your next stop, click on the picture below!



Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment