Monday, March 25, 2013

I know it's Monday, but I have exciting news to share!

So today is yet another Monday...for those of you NOT on Spring Break (myself included - I work in a hospital outpatient clinic), here is some news I am hoping will brighten your day.  I am VERY excited to share my newest activity with you!



What's Your Number - Auditory Memory Practice (Forward and Reversed) is an activity designed to provide your students with opportunities to practice their immediate and working memory/recall skills with series of numbers.  This 32-page packet includes 3, 4, 5, 6, and 7 digit sequences on cute calculator clip art from The Enlightened Elephant!



To make data collection easier, I have also included record sheets with space to record two trials for both numbers forward and numbers reversed!



Throughout my SLP travels, I have come across some excellent activities for word and sentence recall, but have had a difficult time finding activities for number recall.  Hope this fills a gap for you as well!

You can find What's Your Number here

No comments:

Post a Comment